Rapid Business Improvement
Delivering effective Business Improvement can be a tricky task and often requires a long term solution. This RBI course shows you how such initiatives and tasks can be delivered effectively in under 1 month. If you are short of time or want to deliver Business Improvement in sprints, this course will work for you.
In this course, we will discuss the idea of rapid business improvement. This is a Business Improvement method which sees traditional business improvement methodologies applied to a quick initiative. This initiative aims to deliver significant business improvements, process changes and error reductions within 1 month of launch.
In this course, we will cover:
- What is RBI, its purpose and benefits and the parameters around RBI.
- The 8 step process to follow to deliver a successful RBI.
- Example of tools to be used and outcomes to be expected from the main steps.
- A real life case study example.
- A wealth of resources and tools for you to utilise at each stage.
- Plus much more.
Delivering Business Improvement effectively is a challenge many organisations face, and therefore they end up just not bothering to do it – at great cost to them! This course will give you the skills of how to do this, and how to do it quick!
- The fundamentals of rapid business improvement
- The overall process
- Step 1: Plan-alyse
- Step 2: Map out
- Step 3: RCA
- Step 4: Solutions
- Step 5: Build case
- Step 6: Present case
- Step 7: Implement solutions
- Step 8: Review
- Case study
- Close out