Organizational Culture Change
Trying to make changes in a culture that is negative, toxic or has stagnated is virtually impossible, therefore some work on that culture needs to take place first. Organisational culture is the backbone of every company – and this culture spans from a company’s people through to its processes. This course will identify the steps to follow and tools to deliver the change your company needs.
In this course you will learn the following:
- The fundamentals of culture change (the what and the why).
- The tools you need to change a culture (8 tool methodology).
- Demonstrations of these tools and interactive examples of when to deploy them.
- When to use the tools for what effect (short, medium and long term).
- How to approach culture change (process to follow, case study to replicate).
- How to embed a new mind-set that is pro change!
Having the ability to change organisational culture is a skill highly in demand in today’s workplace. As organisations grow, they often fail to effectively change their organisational cultures alongside this growth, resulting in people feeling left behind, disenfranchised and resistant to change. We want to shift culture within our organisations to one which embraces change, is positive about new approaches being deployed and is collaborative across the board.
This course will give you the ability to change your organisational culture for the better, today!
- What is covered in this course?
- What is the purpose of this course?
- What is organizational culture?
- What is culture change?
- The purpose of culture change
- Pre-change activities
- Identify the need
- Identify the scale of the change
- Analyse the data
- Speak with the teams
- Make a plan
- Identify a culture in need of change
- Type of culture to strive for
- Plan and communicate the change
- Current issues
- Aim of the plan
- Methods to achieve the plan
- Scope of the change
- Time frame of delivery
- Communication plan
- Post delivery controls
- High level overview
- Quick wins
- Quick wins: Demonstration
- Training: Demonstration
- Development: Demonstration
- Mentoring: Demonstration
- Process involvement
- Process involvement: Demonstration
- Process reform
- Process reform: Demonstration
- Communication & collaboration
- Communication & collaboration: Demonstration
- Management culture
- Management culture: Demonstration
- The situation
- Key metrics
- The ask
- What was done?
- The outcome
- Lessons learned
- Review of key learnings
- Hints and tips
- Thank you