Critical to Quality Tree
Understanding your customer, their needs and their requirements is crucially important – probably the most important thing you need to grasp in your business. To obtain this knowledge, you need a tool that will help you to gain the crucial insights to help you shape your products and services. This is where the CTQ (critical to quality) Tree tool comes in.
This tool enables you to work logically though a process, whether on your own, as a business or with your customer to establish their needs, what drives the successful delivery of these needs and the SLAs (service level agreements) that sit around them. The tool is multifaceted, giving you greater insight into what your customer wants but also enabling you to make better, more informed decisions and create lasting and achievable SLAs.
In this course, we do the following:
- Go through the fundamentals of this tool (what CTQ is, what the tool is, the benefits and customer analysis).
- We walk through the process you need to follow in order to deliver the tool.
- We break the tool down into its constituent parts and explain each, in detail.
- There are also several demonstrations, based on real life examples of CTQ Trees being deploying in a range of scenarios.
- And we will give hints and tips along the way to ensure you are covered when looking to deploy this tool.
Being able to understand your customer’s needs today, tomorrow and longer term is a skill highly in demand and insight that is non-negotiable for any successful business. With the CTQ Tree, you get just that!
- What is covered in this course?
- What is the purpose of this course?
- What is CTQ?
- What is a CTQ Tree?
- What is customer analysis?
- The benefits of CTQ
- High level overview
- The need
- The drivers
- The CTQs
- The demonstration approach
- Demonstration 1
- Demonstration 2
- Demonstration 3
- Review of key learnings
- Hints and tips
- Thank you